safety & health policies
Entering and Exiting FGCAI
- Please keep in mind; you are not required to attend services. You may attend at your own discretion.
- Gatekeepers will assist with opening & closing outside doors in Vestibule area.
- No one will be allowed in the church without a mask. Members will be directed to the window in Vestibule area to purchase designer masks or pick up a free paper mask outside the entry door.
- Upon entering Foyer, Greeters will direct members to Member Service Desk to sanitize hands.
- Please purchase all Media products prior to services on Sundays.
- Ministry of Helps will direct members into Sanctuary for seating.
- Social Distancing (6 ft) is required by all members during services and within the foyer area. (Please note decals on floor).
- No Food or Drink will be allowed in the sanctuary during services.
- When exiting sanctuary, use northeast door (by baptism pool) and remember social distancing remains in effect.
- Sanctuary will be sprayed & sanitized immediately after each service and cleaned after the final service in preparation for next week.
- Washrooms will be monitored and cleaned during and after services. Parents will be required to make sure children follow guidelines also.
Note: Please remember to stay at home if you are sick, have a fever or have come in contact or exposed to anyone who has Covid 19.