Scroll down to see our various ministries available for you to utilize your gifts and talents to give glory to God. If you want to volunteer in any of these areas, please contact us!
This ministry has been appointed by God to keep God’s house clean functioning and ready to receive souls into His Kingdom.
Function of environmental service ministry:
- House keeping
- Community Service
“But I will make them keepers of the charge of the house, for all the service thereof, and for all that shall be done therein.”Ezekiel 44:14
If you’re interested in volunteering, contact us!
The mission of the Media Ministry at Full Gospel Christian Assemblies International is to take the word of peace to a lost and hurting and lost generation through the power of sight and sound.
We provide internal and external communications for Full Gospel Christian Assemblies International through the following:
- Audio Production
- Audio Recording
- Sermons Streamed Live
- CD/DVD Sales
- Shooting & Editing
- & many other facets of multimedia
“The Lord announced the word and great was the company of those who published it.”Psalms 68:11
MINISTRY OF HELPS
- GATEKEEPER/USHER: Gentle and kind volunteers to assist in seating and needs of the sanctuary.
- SECURITY: Secured by the best personnel securing the building and parking lot.
- HOSTESS: Service is what we do at the information desk .
- HOSPITALITY: Making you feel right at home.
- GREETER: Greeting you with a warm and welcoming smile.
“I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.Psalms 40:8-10
I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O Lord, thou knowest.”
PARATS MOVEMENT MINISTRY
SCHOOL OF MINISTRY
Director: Prophetess Debra Burns
NEW Class – Inner Healing
Please view all classes, dates and times below.
- Mental Health
- Inner Healing and the Truth about Mental Health
- Deliverance (Natural, Medical and Spiritual Steps to Deliverance)
Call for more information: 1-708-922-1229
- Register NOW by filling the form below. Make your payment below by clicking on the “Pay with Paypal” button.
- *Note: You do not need a Paypal account to make your payment. Simply fill in your credit card information to make your payment.
- *All registration forms will be sent to Prophetess Debra Burns (Director of the School of Ministerial Training)
October 30th – December 18th
(No class on November 27th)
(No classes will be held on the first Wednesday of each month)
- Wednesdays @ 6:00 – 7:00 p.m
- Pastoral Class – Classroom #5
- Media Class – Sanctuary
- Inner Healing Class – Classroom #4
- Praise and worship class will start December 4th, 11th, and 18th.
- Prayer class starts October 30th and will end Nov. 20th (this class will be for only 4 weeks)
- Classroom 5 – Leadership class starts October 30th and will end Nov. 20th (this class will be for only 4 weeks).
- All classes held on Wednesdays at 6 P.M
- NO FEES for prayer, or praise and worship classes
(No classes held close on the holidays. No classes will be held on the first Wednesday of each month)
- Wednesdays 6:00 – 7:00 p.m
- Leadership Class- Classroom #5
- Praise and Worship- Classroom #4
Next Classes February 11, 2020 until April 14, 2020
(No classes will be held on the first Wednesday of each month)List
- Wednesdays 6:00 – 7:00 p.m
- Prophetic Class- Classroom #5
- Prayer Class- Classroom #4